Experienced Parkinson’s Care Redondo Beach Families Trust
If your aging loved one has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s, it’s important to know that continuing to live at home is an option. With in-home care provided by the Parkinson’s caregivers at Home Care Assistance of Redondo Beach, it is possible for senior adults, despite their diagnoses, to remain safe, independent and happy at home. Our highly personalized, one-to-one Parkinson’s care services mean peace of mind for you, and an enhanced quality of life for your aging loved one.
Trained and Qualified Parkinson’s Caregivers offer Peace of Mind
We know that selecting an in-home Parkinson’s caregiver to watch over your aging loved one can seem like a daunting task. While you likely have many questions and concerns about how to select the best senior care agency in Redondo Beach, this process can be simple and stress-free with Home Care Assistance on your side. Here are some ways that we set ourselves apart from other local Parkinson’s care providers:
- We offer 24/7 Parkinson’s care for elderly adults who need continuous support, monitoring and companionship.
- All of our caregivers are licensed, bonded and insured. Our caregivers also receive ongoing training to ensure that they stay up to date on the latest Parkinson’s care trends.
- We have a unique program, Cognitive Therapeutics, designed specifically to help promote mental acuity and cognitive functioning, a great tool for seniors living with neurological conditions like Parkinson’s.
- We offer free in-home consultations, allowing a Care Manager can meet with you and your senior parent. This provides you the opportunity to ask any questions while we gain a full understanding of your aging loved one’s care needs, personality, desires and lifestyle.
- We implement a Caregiver Matching process in order to find to best suited in-home caregiver for your aging loved one. We do so to help facilitate a genuine long-term companionship based on respect and trust.
- All of our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we never require a long-term contract.
Exceptional Care for Seniors with Parkinson’s
Receiving a Parkinson’s disease diagnosis can be difficult for any senior adult and their family. However, adjusting to daily life with Parkinson’s is made much easier with the continuous help and support provided by a trusted and trained Parkinson’s caregiver. Our Parkinson’s caregivers strive to improve their elderly client’s quality of life by encouraging independence, letting them age with dignity, assisting with activities of daily living, and offering physical, mental and emotional support. When it comes to providing quality and comprehensive in-home Parkinson’s care, Home Care Assistance of Redondo Beach leaves no stone unturned.
If you are interested in scheduling a free, no obligation in-home consultation to find out more about our personalized Parkinson’s care plans, call (310) 504-0506 today.